Our relaxation tips for your holiday!We have always aimed to offer all our guests a relaxing and comfortable holiday!
In recent years, stress, haste and anxiety are often among the protagonists of everyone's days and we would like to help you give you a few moments for you, especially on vacation!
For this reason we have decided to create a short column with some important but simple tips that you can follow to give yourself a relaxing experience.
- In the morning , take a walk on the beach or in the pine forest : it will release the accumulated anxiety without feeling too much fatigue. The rule, however, is to walk around looking at the details of the surrounding landscape and enjoy the sounds of nature and the peace of the early hours of the day;
- Wherever you are, sing and listen to music : lower blood pressure and regulate heartbeat, giving a good mood. The ideal is to listen to music in the evening, even if only for half an hour, away from technology and distractions, breathing deeply. This helps keep anxiety under control.
- Slow down : don't rush and don't be in the bondage of time like at work!
- Pamper yourself: Give yourself more naps than you can afford at home. Cortisol, a type of hormone, is one of the causes of stress which, when we feel loved and pampered, is lowered, favoring others, responsible for well-being.
- Get massaged : our masseurs and physiotherapists will help to offer you significant physical improvements and increase inner tranquility.
- Breathe : when we are tense the breath changes. Practicing to breathe correctly is essential to recover the mental and physical state of calm. A simple exercise to indulge in before dinner is to inhale deeply, hold a few seconds and then release until the belly is empty, so as to learn how to manage the diaphragm, the muscle responsible for breathing capacity.
It can be done about ten times in a row and it is very useful to learn how to do it even when something makes you nervous.
- Eat healthier : there are foods that give a slight calming effect: pumpkin, lettuce and radicchio or a glass of warm milk, are among the most readily available.
This is why we have chosen to include a vegetarian and even healthier choice every day, both among the first and second courses.
- Last but not least… Sleep !! Sleeping between 7 and 8 hours a night is really essential to make a reserve of energy. The main precautions are not to eat too much in the evening, limit exciting substances (including smoking) and not take too long naps during the day.